San Ramon is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States. It is a suburban city of the San Francisco Bay Area, and lies in the San Ramon Valley. San Ramon's population was 72,148 as of the 2010 U.S. Census making it 4th largest city in Contra Costa County.. San Ramon is headquarters of Chevron Corporation and 24-Hour Fitness, the West Coast headquarters of AT&T, as well as home to San Ramon Medical Center. Major annual events include the Art and Wind Festival on Memorial Day weekend, the Fourth of July Picnic and Fireworks Show and the Primo's Run for Education in October. The city is also home to California High School, founded in 1973 and ranked 250th best high school in the United States by Newsweek.
San Ramon School District Basic Information
1. San Ramon Union School District Locator ( Elementary & Middle & high school ). Click Here
The link that provides here helps you find out which elementary and middle school district serves a particular street address or land parcel.
2. San Ramon School SARC. Click Here
SAPR report is provided by the California public schools annually. The purpose of this report is to provide information about themselves to the community allowing the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources, and demographics.
3. San Ramon Union School District Map. Click Here
4. For other information about the San Ramon Union School District . Click Here
5. API for San Ramon School District & Fremont Union High School District .Click Here