Cupertino is a suburban city in Santa Clara County, California, U.S., directly west of San Jose on the western edge of the Santa Clara Valley with portions extending into the foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains. Cupertino is one of many cities that claim to be the "heart" of Silicon Valley, as many semi-conductor and computer companies were founded here and in the surrounding areas. The population was 58,302 at the time of the 2010 census. Forbes ranked it as one of the most educated small towns. It is best known as home to the worldwide headquarters of Apple Inc. The city is served by an interconnected road system. Two freeways, State Route 85 and Interstate 280, intersect in Cupertino.
Cupertino School District Basic Information
1. Cupertino Union School District Locator ( Elementary & Middle school ). Click Here
The link that provides here helps you find out which elementary and middle school district serves a particular street address or land parcel.
2. Cupertino School SARC Report. Click Here
SAPR report is provided by the California public schools annually. The purpose of this report is to provide information about themselves to the community allowing the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources, and demographics.
3. Cupertino Union School District Map. Click Here
4. For other information about the Cupertino Union School District. Click Here
5. Fremont Union High School Finder (High school). Click Here
The link that provides here helps you find out which high school district serves a particular street or land parcel.
6. Fremont Union High School SARP report. Click Here
7. Fremont Union High School Boundary Maps. Click Here