Since its inception in 2010, I have exemplified a profound commitment to its clients by providing a level of service unparalleled by others in the field.
My sales and marketing efforts are supported by its top-of-the-line staff who research the market carefully, create strategically targeted marketing collateral and stand by a commitment of a 7-days a week agent availability. All of the rapidly growing the BQ team recognizes the importance of furthering my carefully cultivated reputation for quality, professionalism and – above all – results.
I take greater pride in the day to day job of helping my clients, whether it's to find the perfect home, or sell at the optimum price, to this day I’m still completely focused on making sure that my clients are 100% satisfied with the results.
While Silicon Valley real estate market has grown enormously in value and complexity over the last decade, my commitment to the needs of its clients remains paramount.
The BQ team is equally well equipped to provide brokerage services to clients wishing to sell property in and around San Francisco bay area. From luxury condominiums in full-service buildings to historic brick and brownstone houses, Bill and Company devises a highly customized marketing plan tailored to each property and to each owner. With continual refinement based on both buyer and seller feedback, the BQ team is able to optimize marketing efforts to obtain swift and profitable sales for each individual client, maintaining the leading track record for the highest priced properties, as well as the properties with the highest prices per square foot, throughout many of Bay Area's neighborhoods.
· Conduct free comparative market analysis (CMA): this is the process that compares your home to similar homes that have sold recently
· Create a professional informational brochure/flyer highlighting the key selling points of your home for prospective purchasers
· Market your property in multiple ways: When marketing your property, I not only rely on the MLS, but also combine it with newspaper ads, and popular websites, such as: redfin.com • zillow.com, .craigslist.org, yahoo.com and many
· Feature virtual tour and multiple photos of house on the website
· Set public open house according to your wishes. I generally recommend Saturday and Sunday 2pm-4pm
· Stage your home inside and out, at no cost to you
· Help buyers get potential financing: I may set appointments with buyers to discuss any seller-financing options which might attract them
· Share “Real Life” success stories of clients I have worked with