Palo Alto is a California charter city located in the northwest corner of Santa Clara County, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, United States. The city shares its borders with East Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Stanford, Portola Valley, and Menlo Park. It is named after a redwood tree called El Palo Alto. The city includes portions of Stanford University, and it is headquarters to a number of Silicon Valley high-technology companies. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 64,403 residents with high education.
Palo Alto School District Basic Information
1. Palo Alto Unified School District Locator ( Elementary & Middle & High School ). Click Here
The link that provides here helps you find out which elementary and middle school district serves a particular street address or land parcel.
2. Palo Alto Unified School SARC. Click Here
SAPR report is provided by the California public schools annually. The purpose of this report is to provide information about themselves to the community allowing the public to evaluate and compare schools for student achievement, environment, resources, and demographics.
3. For other information about the Palo Alto Unified School District . Click Here
4. API for Palo Alto School District & Fremont Union High School District .Click Here
5. Palo Alto School District Boundary Map. Click Here